So you're planning a trip or working holiday to New Zealand. We have several great resources to help you plan your NZ travel. New Zealand holidays are easy to plan - the country offers something for all types of travellers and because of it's size, it's easy to get around. You'll find completely different landscapes within easy driving distance of each other.
Once you've booked your New Zealand flights, check out our great resources:
- Franz Josef vs. Fox Glacier: Which Glacier Hike Should I Choose?
- New Zealand Roundup: Our Travels from Dec 2010-Mar 2011
- The Most Beautiful Public Toilets in the World
- Northland, New Zealand: The Bay of Islands
- What You’ll See on a Milford Sound Tour
Still want more? Check out all our posts from New Zealand
Love to travel? Don't miss a post!
Suscribe FREE to Inspiring Travellers by Email
Suscribe FREE to Inspiring Travellers by RSS (blog reader)
Check out these transport options when planning your NZ travel: